In this month’s blog, LakeView Family Dental wants to welcome a new dentist in West Bloomfield to the practice: Dr. Marc Globerman. They’re excited about this new addition to the team because it means they can serve the community even better than before! Whether you’re already a patient of Dr. Globerman and have “followed” him here or you’re a new patient at the office, he looks forward to giving you and your family exceptional dental care. Keep reading below to find out what Dr. Globerman brings to the table and learn about the kind of service you can expect at each visit!
What Does Dr. Globerman Bring To the Practice?
Dr. Globerman combines nearly 40 years of experience with a dedication to lifelong learning. Interestingly, he worked as a pharmacist before becoming a dentist, which gives him a unique ability to understand how various medications impact the oral health of his patients.
He’s seen dentistry come a long way since he began his career and is able to combine the tried-and-true with the best of modern dentistry. In addition to his background and experience, his approach also includes the following:
- A Focus On Prevention – It goes without saying that when oral health problems arise, you want a dentist who provides great restorative care. But Dr. Globerman also works to prevent problems in the first place and minimize the amount of dental work his patients need.
- Advanced Education – There’s no substitute for experience, but dental care gets even better when it’s combined with the latest technology and techniques. That’s why Dr. Globerman pursues continuing education every year so he can bring his patients the benefit of new advances in the dental field.
- Long-Lasting Relationships – Dr. Globerman is a dentist in West Bloomfield who treats every patient like a member of his own family, which allows him to build long-term relationships built on trust.
What Kind of Services Are Available at LakeView Family Dental?
Here, everyone in the family can get comprehensive dental care at every stage of life. The following are just some of the services you can get – all under the same roof:
- Checkups, cleanings and oral cancer screenings
- Children’s dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry (including Botox for both cosmetic and therapeutic purposes)
- Gum therapy and periodontal care
- Night guards and athletic guards
- Fillings and root canals
- Dental crowns, including convenient CEREC same-day crowns
- Bridges and dentures
- Dental implants – from start to finish
- Digital X-rays
- Wisdom teeth extractions
And don’t worry if you’re not an established patient here yet – LakeView Family Dental is accepting new patients!
What Can You Expect At Your Visits?
Everyone on the staff here takes their commitment to your oral health seriously and knows that you wouldn’t trust your smile to just anyone. That’s why each of the doctors as well as the front desk staff, assistants and hygienists work hard to exceed your expectations each day.
At the end of the day, our goal is to provide high-quality care, comfort, and convenience, and make sure you have a great experience – from when you schedule your appointment to when you walk out the door!
About the Author
Dr. Robert Wood is happy to welcome his new colleague Dr. Marc S. Globerman to LakeView Family Dental. He knows that Dr. Globerman will provide great care to every patient and is excited to be working side-by-side with him. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, he can be reached via his website or at (248) 363-3304.